Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Littlest Pet Shop bedding





This Littlest Pet Shop bedding collection may be just what it takes to send your tween or preteen’s heart all aflutter. The first thing that caught my eye was the hot pink and purple color combination with just the tiniest splash of lime green. Before I closed in to give the comforter and pillow shams a closer inspection my thoughts were leaning toward using it in a teenage girl’s decorating project.

However, the monkeys, pink kittens and lime green frogs caused me to do a mental turnaround as these motifs are more often seen as the preferred decor of a young girl rather than a teen. Even if I did my best, I don’t think the pink and white polka dots could camouflage or overpower the other graphics to the point that I could

No comments:

Post a Comment